Accelerate data modernisation initiatives with Talend Change Data Capture
In times of economic uncertainty, businesses need to get the most value from their data, while minimising pressure on their systems and databases. But with the exponential growth of the variety and volume of data, extracting business value out of that data is only getting increasingly difficult. The result is data transfer latency, data loss, high cost of managing such data and data sources, leading to an inability to use data to make high-ROI business decisions.
Fortunately, with Talend Change Data Capture (CDC), it provides data teams with a continuous data replication capability that is accurate and reliable. By only replicating the most recently changed data in real time, Talend CDC removes the inefficiencies caused by the inability to manage high volumes of data effectively.
In this webinar, we dive deeper into what Talend CDC is, how it can help your organisation modernise your data initiatives, and improve your overall business agility.
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximise your cloud modernisation mojo
- Maximise your data investments with the partner ecosystem
- Get the insights you need (without breaking the bank)
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Ride the wave
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools