The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
Download the white paper
Right now, the world is all about data. The companies that can use their data most effectively are the ones who are winning in today’s business environment. Data tells you which products to build, which business models to pursue, which customer experiences to create based on your successes and the successes of others.
In order to get trusted data at the speed of business, companies need to think about modernising their data infrastructure, and that often means starting to construct a cloud data warehouse or cloud data lake. Companies are making the shift to these cloud-based data warehouses or lakes because they immediately get access to all the resources they might need to scale that solution. Plus, they can easily add best-of-breed SaaS applications to their cloud-based data repositories, so they can run their whole analytics or business intelligence stack as a service. And, with cloud-based solutions, they can ensure the accuracy and compliance of their data in real time.
Download the Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes to learn:
- What you need to look for when starting to create your cloud data warehouse or data lake
- Your three-step plan to make sure your data warehouse investment succeeds
- Real-world case studies of the tech stacks companies use to achieve their business goals with cloud data warehouse solutions
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximise your cloud modernisation mojo
- Accelerate data modernisation initiatives with CDC
- Maximise your data investments with the partner ecosystem
- Get the insights you need (without breaking the bank)
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Ride the wave
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools