Talend Delivers Comprehensive SOA Integration
As the leading provider of open source technologies for data integration as well as application integration, Talend is uniquely positioned to deliver an SOA integration solution that's unmatched in power and versatility. Talend ESB is a tested, certified, fully supported open source SOA suite that enables organizations to quickly and easily incorporate nearly any IT resource – modern or legacy – into a seamless, high-performance SOA integration architecture.
SOA Integration That's Broad and Deep
At the foundation of the Talend ESB framework for SOA services is a high-performance distributed ESB built on proven enterprise service bus open source technologies. This lightweight open source ESB is easy to embed across your existing infrastructure and flexibly supports any major enterprise integration pattern.
By coupling this versatile service bus with Talend's pioneering open source data integration technology, Talend ESB (EE) extends the reach of your SOA integration fabric into every corner of your enterprise. With more than 400 built-in data connectors, Talend ESB delivers fast and simple integration with nearly every type of RDBMS, file format, business API, packaged application, and legacy system. The Talend ESB framework also supports seamless SOA integration between Java and .NET platforms.
Powerful SOA Service Development and Management Tools
Along with unmatched SOA integration capabilities, Talend ESB EE provides all the functionality you need to develop, launch, and manage service oriented architecture web services, including:
- A powerful Eclipse-based graphical development environment that supports all facets of modeling, designing, developing, testing, and deploying robust SOA services.
- Service repository facilities that enable easy metadata publication and service location, all through the same integrated service development console.
- WS-compliant security capabilities for authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signatures, and auditing.
- Optional integrated BPM capabilities that support the building of composite services based on business process models and workflows.
- Real-time monitoring and management controls, with performance-based triggers and alerts and the ability to fine-tune deployed services on the fly. Standards-based integration with popular distributed systems management applications is supported as well.
Talend ESB is available on a subscription basis, with pricing far below the cost of comparable proprietary solutions. Talend backs this enterprise SOA solution with first rate technical support, and also offers professional consulting services to support your SOA integration initiatives.
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.