Finding the Right Integration Software
Today's organizations look to integration software to help them gain more control over and greater business value from distributed, heterogeneous data sources, systems, and applications. In recent years more businesses have adopted open source integration software solutions, drawn by the advantages that open source solutions have over proprietary software:
- Agility. A key consideration when choosing integration software is whether the software will accommodate future changes to your mix of systems and applications. Because of its core commitment to open standards compliance, open source integration software is the most certain means to retaining this agility.
- Quality and innovation. As the open source movement has grown and matured, open source software has rightly gained a reputation for quality and innovation. Driven by wide developer communities grappling with diverse real-world challenges, the best open source software tends to advance more rapidly than proprietary applications managed by a single company.
- Customizability. With an open source solution, you have the option to lift the hood and customize or extend the integration software code, to tailor the solution to your particular needs.
- Reduced costs. Whether you acquire integration software directly through an open source project or through a value-added reseller or distributor, your near-term and long-term costs will be far lower than with proprietary software purchase and licensing.
Integration Software from the Open Source Integration Leader
For organizations needing reliable, affordable, easy to use integration software, the right choice is Talend. The acknowledged leader in open source integration software development and services, Talend provides production-ready solutions for organizations around the world, ranging from small start-ups to major multinational corporations. Customers find that Talend delivers an unmatched combination of integration software solutions and value-added services:
- Flexible solutions for data management and application integration. Talend offers powerful open source solutions for all facets of data management, including database migration, ETL, and real-time data governance. Talend's ETL tools are based on the familiar Eclipse development environment and include more than 400 built-in data connectors as well as facilities to simplify ETL testing and implementation. For application integration, Talend offers a full range of enterprise infrastructure solutions ranging from a lightweight distributed ESB to a comprehensive open source SOA framework.
- Superior value-added services. Talend tests its integration software products extensively across a wide range of deployment scenarios, and certifies them for production use. Talend products are backed by professional quality user documentation and an abundance of on-demand training resources. Fully-functional Community Editions of Talend products are free to download and use under open source licenses, while subscription-based Enterprise Editions feature additional enterprise class functionality and scalability as well as first-rate technical support and professional services from Talend.
Learn more about Talend’s data integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Data Integration today and start benefiting from the leading open source data integration tool.