To manage Hadoop for big data, organizations need state-of-the-art solutions
Organizations planning to use Apache Hadoop for big data integration and management have their work cut out for them. Choosing Hadoop for big data analytics makes perfect sense – it's the leading platform for managing massive data sets and big data reporting. By spreading processing over a large number of servers in a Hadoop cluster, one can manipulate big data with greater speed, availability and resilience.
But deploying and managing Hadoop for big data analysis can be quite a challenge. Legacy integration tools likely can't keep pace with the burgeoning number of data sources that big data generates. Developers are probably unfamiliar with the MapReduce program essential to manipulating big data, and they likely lack the skills to manage Hadoop, NoSQL, Pig, MongoDB aggregation and other big data platforms. And chances are existing infrastructure will need serious modification to incorporate Hadoop and big data technologies.
Fortunately, Talend's big data software provides an easy and affordable solution. With Talend, one can expertly manage Hadoop and big data analytics with the people, tools, and infrastructure you already have in place.
Talend: superior tools for Hadoop and big data.
Talend Big Data solutions run 100% natively on Hadoop and include components that have been tested and certified to work with leading Hadoop big data distributions like the Hortonworks Data Platform, Cloudera, Amazon EMR and the MapR distribution. That means developers can work with leading Hadoop big data technologies without needing to train on these platforms. Built on a powerful and versatile open source environment, Talend's big data solutions for Hadoop provide the tools to load, extract and work with data from disparate sources, leveraging the massively parallel processing power of Hadoop for big data.
Work quickly and easily with Hadoop and big data.
Talend solutions for Hadoop and big data:
- Connect with any data source. With more than 800 pre-built connectors – including connectors for NoSQL databases – one can quickly access any data source in real time or batch mode.
- Integrate data effortlessly. An easy-to-use graphical environment visually maps data sources and targets without needing to learn new skills for Hadoop or big data technology.
- Transform data expertly. Perform complex transformations and analyses on massive amounts of big data with the skills already present.
- Scale quickly. Talend automatically generates the underlying code for new clusters as the project scales up to any level desired.
- Manage projects easily. Talend provides a simple, intuitive environment for scheduling, monitoring and managing any big data job in Hadoop.
Learn more about Talend’s big data solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Big Data today and start benefiting from the leading open source big data tool.