Maximising data utility by ensuring trust in the data
TDWI checklist report
In today’s environment, data can support operational and analytics activities at numerous times in numerous ways.
That’s why establishing trust in the utility of that data — its usefulness, its contribution to organisational profitability, and its ability to benefit the organisation — is essential for making critical decisions with confidence.
This TDWI checklist report outlines a holistic approach that blends social and technological methods for assessing data utility and asserting a level of data trust.
Download the report to learn how to:
- Differentiate data utility from data quality
- Connect data utility to business objectives
- Leverage automation to establish a baseline
- Use a data trust assessment to ensure confident, data-driven decision-making
- Provide transparency and traceability by establishing a level of trust