- The MDM Server log file mdm.log is available:
Choose all that apply.
a. In the MDM web UI on the Tools menu when logged in as Administrator
b. In Talend Studio in the Console view
c. In Talend Studio in the MDM Problems view
d. In the MDM web UI on the Administration menu when logged in as Administrator
- Talend MDM supports built-in and custom simple types. Which of the following is a custom simple type?
- A data container and its corresponding data model must have the same name.
- What is the tMDMReceive component used for?
a. Reading an XML message sent by MDM and passing it as an XML message to the component that follows
b. Reading the master data from the MDM Hub
c. Receiving an MDM record in XML and transforming it to a flat schema
d. None of the above
- When trying to delete records in the Master Data Browser in the web UI, two options are available: Delete and Send to Trash. How can these options be described? Choose two.
a. Send to Trash corresponds to a logical delete. The record can be restored from the recycle bin.
b. Send to Trash corresponds to a physical delete. The record cannot be restored.
c. Delete corresponds to a logical delete. The record can be restored from the recycle bin.
d. Delete corresponds to a physical delete. The record cannot be restored.
- Blocking keys are used in probabilistic matching to group records before matching.
- Which of the following services cannot be invoked directly from a trigger?
a. Call Job
b. Call Process
c. Call Matching rule
d. Call Workflow
- Which statement about clustering MDM application servers is true?
a. The application server and database server must be installed on the same machine
b. A load balancer is required
c. All the application servers in the cluster must be connected to different database instances
d. All of the above
- a and b
- a and d