1. Talend Log Server is built atop:
Choose all that apply.
2. How do you create a new SVN branch?
a. In TAC, click the name of a project in the Projects section and click Branch Management
b. Click Add in the Branch Management section of TAC
c. In Talend Studio, click Branch Management
d. In the Projects section of TAC, click Branch Management and choose the project
3. What type of tasks can be created in the Job Conductor?
a. Normal Task
b. Publish Task
c. Artifact Task
d. Standard Task
4. Why do you specify where the AMC reads its data?
a. You do not specify that
b. Because you can run multiple AMCs from a single Talend Studio
c. Because you can store information in separate locations for different projects
d. Because you can designate multiple locations in the Project Properties for a single project
5. What is the default audit database provided by Talend Administration Center?
b. No databases are provided by default
6. Where can you check the CommandLine status?
a. In Talend Administration Center, in the Monitoring>CommandLine section
b. In Talend Administration Center, in the Settings>Configuration>CommandLine section
c. It is not possible to check.
d. In Talend Studio preferences, in the Command Line section
7. What are the default credentials for connecting to TAC?
- a, b, and c
- a and c