Build a Better SOA with the Leading Open Source SOA Suite
The right SOA suite can help your business design and implement a service oriented architecture that delivers on the promise of improved agility, full utilization of IT assets, and sustained cost-savings. Many organizations have achieved their SOA goals by using Talend ESB, the powerful, affordable SOA suite from leading open source middleware vendor Talend.
Why an Open Source SOA Suite ?
Businesses large and small are increasingly adopting open source solutions to their enterprise technology needs. The advantages of an open source SOA solution are many, including:
- Open source software typically incorporates innovations and enhancements at a faster pace than proprietary software, driven by the experiences and needs of the associated developer community. An active developer community also helps to foster high quality levels in popular open source projects.
- Open source software embodies a firm commitment to open standards and interoperability, a crucial consideration for sustainable SOA integration.
- An open source SOA suite cost s far less than proprietary software, both in up-front expenditure and in year-to-year operating expense.
Why the Talend ESB SOA Suite?
Talend provides tested, certified, supported open source integration software to businesses and public organizations around the world. Talend ESB, a subscription-based SOA suite built on leading Apache open source projects, deliver s end-to-end support for service oriented architecture web services. With a familiar Eclipse-based development environment, the Talend ESB SOA suite provides comprehensive service implementation functionality including:
- A flexible, high-performance enterprise service bus built on Apache ESB technologies like Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ, and Apache Karaf.
- A powerful service development toolset including a Java code generator, a service metadata editor, a service policy editor, and facilities for testing and configuration management.
- A runtime service repository that decouples service providers and subscribers, and enables business policy-driven service governance.
- Comprehensive WS-compliant security capabilities for authentication, authorization, encryption, and auditing.
- Integrated business process management capabilities through Talend BPM, that enable workflow-driven service orchestration.
- Data integration functionality that makes it easy to connect to and integrate nearly any type of data source, legacy or modern.
- Real-time monitoring and management facilities that give administrators 360° system visibility and control, from a single console.
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.