A Cassandra/Hadoop integration delivers big benefits for big data.
A Cassandra/Hadoop integration can provide remarkable performance for companies using big data to drive business improvement. As the leading platform for processing big data, the Hadoop framework provides the distributed processing and massive scalability needed to process enormous amounts of data from widely disparate sources. As a leading NoSQL database, Cassandra delivers linear scalability and high availability without compromising performance. Together, Cassandra and Hadoop provide the big data tools and processing power it takes to manage big data effectively.
But deploying and managing a Cassandra/Hadoop integration is no picnic. Odds are, for most organizations, legacy architecture can't adequately handle a Cassandra/Hadoop integration. Existing integration tools likely won't cut it when it comes to connecting with all the new and emerging data sources that big data requires. And since very few developers have the training to manage big data technologies, most enterprises probably don't have the skills they need right now to trust business-critical data to a Cassandra/Hadoop integration.
Fortunately, Talend provides a simple solution, delivering easy-to-use tools that let developers work with big data technologies and manage a Cassandra/Hadoop integration using the skills they already have.
Talend software for Cassandra/Hadoop integration.
Talend Big Data is a powerful, open source platform that that makes managing a Cassandra/Hadoop integration easier and less costly. Running 100% natively on Hadoop, Talend lets developers use existing skills to quickly load, extract and transform big data sets with technologies like YARN (MapReduce 2.0), HBase, Hive, HCatalog, Oozie, Pig and Sqoop. With Talend, organizations can get a Cassandra/Hadoop integration up and running in hours instead of days or months.
Everything needed to manage a Cassandra/Hadoop integration.
Talend delivers easy-to-use tools for Hadoop/Cassandra integration. With Talend organizations can:
- Connect quickly to any data source using more than 800 pre-built connectors. Developers can visually map data sources to targets in an easy-to-use graphical environment. NoSQL connectivity provides access to Cassandra and other NoSQL and Hadoop database technologies, to speed development without requiring specific knowledge of NoSQL.
- Perform complex transformations using the skills developers already have to map, compare, filter, evaluate and group massive data sets.
- Quickly scale as needed, relying on Talend's massive scalability. Once a Hadoop connector is configured, the underlying code is automatically generated as new data clusters are added.
- Ensure data quality with tools that provide clearer visibility into the accuracy, integrity and completeness of data.
- Govern big data projects with ease using a simple and intuitive environment to schedule, monitor and deploy any job on a Cassandra/Hadoop integration.
Learn more about Talend’s big data solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Big Data today and start benefiting from the leading open source big data tool.