Business Process Integration from the Open Source Integration Specialists
Business process integration aims to eliminate redundancies and inconsistencies among the multiple processes that an organization uses to conduct its day-to-day work. Business process integration also seeks to recognize and effectively manage interdependencies between processes. In today's enterprise, where processes are often driven by data and software applications as much as by personnel, effective business process integration requires the right technology. Talend, the open source integration specialists, provides open source business process software that can help any organization achieve its business process integration goals.
Business Process Integration for Business Users
Talend leads the worldwide market for open source data integration and application software. For business process integration it has partnered with BonitaSoft, pioneers in the open source BPM space. Bonita Open Solution is a free, open source BPM solution, and Talend Enterprise BPM extends Bonita Open Solution with supplementary enterprise-grade features and Talend's world-class technical support.
Bonita Open Solution empowers business users and process analysts with versatile, easy to use tools that help you drive and oversee your organization's business process integration projects. Supported functionality for business users and analysts includes:
- Business process modeling tools that help you visualize your current processes and design better ones.
- Business process simulation technology that tests how prospective processes will perform under varied conditions.
- Process reporting and monitoring modules that provide valuable input for continuous business process optimization.
Business Process Integration for Developers
For business process integration developers, Bonita Open Solution provides productivity-boosting features such as:
- An Eclipse-based graphical business process development environment that lets you quickly create process-driven applications with little or no need to write code.
- Built-in connectors that facilitate business data integration by making it easy for your applications to read from or write to nearly any major file format, RDBMS, or enterprise application.
- Event processing capabilities that support dynamic business process integration by enabling processes to respond to events occurring in other processes.
- Decision tables that simplify the design and development of complex processes.
Business Process Integration for End Users
For end users, business process integration from Talend and BonitaSoft means an intuitive user portal that delivers an integrated view of a user's tasks from all processes in which he or she plays a role. A familiar "Inbox" style interface makes it simple for users to manage pending tasks, follow up on cases, and collaborate with co-workers.