How Talend's Big Data Solutions Deliver Big Value
Hadoop parallel processing technologies, deployed on site or accessed through a cloud-based Hadoop service, make big data processing economically feasible for more organizations than ever before. Talend's open source big data solutions deliver big value to businesses and public agencies by making Hadoop easier to use and to integrate within broader data management operations.
Big Data Solutions: Talend Open Studio for Big Data
Talend Open Studio for Big Data is a free, open source software solution for big data transfer and transformation. Compared to competing big data solutions, Talend Open Studio for Big Data delivers more benefits more quickly, including:
- Accessibility. With an Eclipse-based graphical development that abstracts Hadoop technologies into drag-and-drop configurable components, Talend puts the power of Hadoop into the hands of any developer or data analyst.
- Productivity. With Talend's intuitive graphical design and development tools and automatic code generation, you can build a Hadoop setup in minutes or hours rather than days or weeks. Data loading jobs for Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), HBase, or Hive are just a few of the big data operations made fast and simple by Talend's graphical Hadoop tool palette.
- A competitive edge. You can download Talend Open Studio for Big Data today and use it for free under an Apache open source software license. The immediate, free availability of this big data ETL download, and its ease of use, mean that you can start and complete strategic initiatives far more quickly than you could with other big data solutions.
Big Data Solutions: Talend Big Data Platform
Talend's open source big data solutions also include Talend Big Data Platform, which extends Talend Open Studio for Big Data with functionality that supports comprehensive data management across the entire enterprise. The subscription-based Talend Big Data Platform is priced far below competing big data solutions and includes enterprise-grade features like:
- Time and event-based job scheduling.
- Load balancing and automatic failover of big data processing jobs.
- Enterprise collaboration tools including a shared meta-data repository, a version control system, and access management controls.
- Big data quality functions including matching and de-duplication, enrichment, and real-time data quality monitoring tracked against customizable KPIs.
- Tools for creating big data services and integrating them into a service-oriented architecture.
Learn more about Talend’s big data solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Big Data today and start benefiting from the leading open source big data tool.