Look to Open Source for the Best Application Integration Solutions
For a variety of reasons, a growing number of forward-looking enterprises are concluding that open source software provides the best solution to their application integration needs. The right open source application integration solution can deliver key benefits such as:
- Genuine openness and agility. In application integration, perhaps more than in any other area of IT, genuine adherence to open standards is crucial to a solution's power and longevity. Commitment to open standards and interoperability is a core principle of the open source software movement. Using an open source application integration solution is the best way to ensure that your enterprise infrastructure remains flexible, "future-proof", and not locked into a particular proprietary technology.
- Continuous innovation. The best open source projects are marked by passionate community involvement and ongoing de-centralized innovation, a dynamism that proprietary solutions can't match.
- Cost savings. An open source solution to your application integration needs will cost far less than proprietary software, both in up-front investment and in ongoing expense.
- The power of community. The developer communities that surround mature, active open source projects are an outstanding source of insight, advice, and application extensions.
Talend is the Leading Open Source Application Integration Provider
Talend is the world's leading provider of open source middleware. There are many advantages to procuring open source application integration software through Talend:
- Easy to use. Talend application integration solutions include an easy-to-use, graphical interface that allows you to rapidly develop, build, test and publish Web services, data services, REST applications and mediation routes.
- Tested and certified. Based on mature Apache open source projects, Talend application integration solutions are rigorously tested by Talend and certified for mission-critical use in a variety of production environments, providing added peace of mind for developers and IT managers.
- Single, pre-configured packages. Combining multiple open source technologies, each Talend application integration solution comes as a single package, with pre-configurations for use in a range of environments. Ready to run right out-of-the-box, Talend solutions speed development and reduce time-to-value on your enterprise application integration (EAI) projects.
- Support and services. Talend offers professional quality user documentation, on-demand web-based training resource sources, and public or private training classes in support of its application integration products. You can also obtain high caliber technical support and professional services through Talend, backed by technologists who are some of the primary contributors to leading Apache integration software projects.
- Powerful, flexible solutions. Talend delivers a full range of solutions supporting all aspects of application integration, from a lightweight ESB solution to a comprehensive framework for building, deploying, monitoring, and managing service oriented architecture web services.
Learn more about Talend's application integration solutions:
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend ESB Standard Edition
- Talend ESB
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.