In today’s environment, data can support operational and analytics activities at numerous times in numerous ways.
That’s why establishing trust in the utility of that data — its usefulness, its contribution to organizational profitability, and its ability to benefit the organization — is essential for making critical decisions with confidence.
This TDWI checklist report outlines a holistic approach that blends social and technological methods for assessing data utility and asserting a level of data trust.
Download the report to learn how to:
- Differentiate data utility from data quality
- Connect data utility to business objectives
- Leverage automation to establish a baseline
- Use a data trust assessment to ensure confident, data-driven decision-making
- Provide transparency and traceability by establishing a level of trust