|Types of personal information
||Why we collect it
|Identification, contact, and employment information, including your full name, professional email address, professional postal address, professional telephone number, company name, job title or area of expertise, country of location, username and password.
- Establish and manage our relationship with our customers, service providers, distributors and other partners,
- Manage, operate, and maintain the products or services we provide to you or receive from you (or your employer), including to schedule meetings and calls, send technical notes, documentation, statements and invoices, address inquiries and complaints, provide information about available updates of our products, send security alerts when necessary, and determine eligibility to use our products or services.
- Inform you of our products, services, offers, events and webinars that we believe may be of interest to you, through means of communication such as e-mails, marketing newsletters, telemarketing calls, and SMS, as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent, when required by law. Notably, if you purchase our products or services, we may communicate with you to inform you about similar products or services. You may opt-out from such communications at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of our marketing e-mails, or by updating your Communication Preference.
- If you visit our premises, to prevent unauthorized access to our premises, protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors, and to detect and prevent fraud, criminal behavior or misconduct on our premises.
|Marketing preferences as set out in your Communication Preference Center, including the contact information you would like Talend to use for marketing purposes, your marketing content preferences, and whether you opted out of our marketing communications.
- Manage your preferences in terms of communications you receive from Talend, and to provide you with content adapted to your preferences.
- Comply with laws and regulations restricting marketing communications.
|Communication information: when you are communicating with a Talend staff member, for example by email, phone, or by completing an online form or participating in online chat or forum, in the context of a support case, for an inquiry, or to register to a Talend event or webinar. We will record the content of the communication, including your comments and opinions, as well as the date and time of the communication, and the medium used to send it.
- Address your requests, comments, issues, questions, or concerns
- Improve our interactions with you and better meet your expectations, notably in the context of support cases
- Determine the products and services that may be of interest to you and to send you communications in accordance with your interest
- Prevent fraud and phishing attacks targeting Talend or members of Talend staff by assessing whether we are communicating with genuine contacts and not malicious parties.
|Information shared on Talend Community: if you register for our online Talend Community, we may ask you to provide a username, as well as other biographical information, such as your occupation, location, social media profiles, company name, areas of expertise and professional interests.
||Our website hosts Talend Community, a forum dedicated for questions and discussion around our products and services. Any personal information that you choose to submit via this forum may be read by us, or by others who visit this forum.
|Payment and transaction information, including information such as the service level purchased, date and time of your transaction, and payment information, such as your credit card or bank account details.
||Facilitate transactions, detect and prevent fraud and inform our advertising and marketing.