Talend ESB: Powerful, Affordable SOA Web Service Framework
Talend ESB is the enterprise software solution for organizations seeking an SOA web service platform that's powerful and comprehensive, but that won't break the bank. Talend provides tested, certified, fully supported open source enterprise middleware to data-intensive businesses and public organizations worldwide. The Talend ESB SOA web service framework integrates and enhances leading open source technologies to create an end-to-end solution for designing, developing, deploying, and managing SOA services.
Integrated Support for the Entire SOA Web Service Lifecycle
Talend ESB provides all the functionality your organization needs to build and operate a dynamic, versatile SOA infrastructure. Available on a stable subscription fee basis that costs a fraction of what comparable proprietary solutions cost, Talend ESB features and benefits include:
- Enterprise service bus. Underlying the Talend framework for service oriented architecture web services is a high-performance distributed enterprise service bus. Based on Apache ESB technologies like Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ, and Apache Karaf, the Talend service bus is lightweight, modular, and easy to embed across your current infrastructure.
- Service development and governance. Talend ESB enables business analysts, architects, and engineers to drive all phases of the SOA web service development cycle from a single integrated platform, from modeling and design through to coding, testing, and deployment. Policy and metadata definition and publication can also be managed through the same intuitive development console.
- Security. The Talend ESB SOA web service framework has robust integrated security capabilities, based on open standards such as WS-Security and WS-Trust. Open standards compliance helps ensure compatibility with your existing security infrastructure and enables you to maintain a consistent security regime across the enterprise.
- BPM. The Talend ESB SOA suite natively supports business process management functionality based on Intalio BPM, the leading open source BPM software; as well as providing pluggable support for other open source and commercial BPM solutions. Integrated BPM capabilities enable developers to efficiently build composite services based on business process models and workflows generated with the BPM toolset.
- Data integration. The Talend ESB SOA web service framework leverages Talend's market-leading open source data integration systems to give you frictionless connectivity to nearly any type of legacy mainframe, RDBMS, file format, or packaged application. The framework extends your SOA integration scope to encompass your organization's entire inventory of IT assets.
- Monitoring and management. Talend ESB provides real-time central monitoring and management of all deployed services and components. Users can monitor application and data service events and drill-down into individual service statistics for in-depth analysis of inter-process service activity.
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.