MongoDB aggregation helps enterprises process big data faster.
For organizations using sensor data, social data, and other real time big data to drive business performance, MongoDB aggregation can prove a remarkably helpful tool. As a leading NoSQL database, MongoDB delivers the agility and scalability businesses need to manage massive data sets. MongoDB aggregation operations help speed the processing of big data, while simplifying application code and limiting resource requirements. With MongoDB aggregation, developers can more easily manipulate big data to get the answers and intelligence organizations need for competitive advantage.
But to perform MongoDB aggregation effectively, organizations need developers with advanced skills in MongoDB architecture and development, and they are fairly scarce today. MongoDB – like Hadoop, Cassandra, MapReduce and other big data technologies – is a relatively new technology. Not many developers have been trained in it, and developers with deep experience are currently commanding top salaries at leading enterprises.
For organizations that want to use MongoDB aggregation to manage big data more efficiently, Talend provides a solution that lets them work with MongoDB using the team they already have in place.
Talend solutions for MongoDB aggregation.
Talend offers a software solution that allows developers to work with big data technologies like MongoDB aggregation without needing new skills or training.
With Talend, developers can integrate widely disparate data from multiple sources in just minutes, using more than 800 out-of-the-box connectors. And Talend enables them to perform complex transformations like MongoDB aggregation operations using their existing skillset.
Talend components are built to let developers use big data platforms like Hadoop, MongoDB, MapReduce, Hive, HCatalog, Oozie, Sqoop and HBase. And Talend supports leading Hadoop distributions and big data platforms including Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Amazon EMR, IBM PureData, Pivotal Greenplum, Pivotal HD, and SAP HANA.
How Talend supports MongoDB aggregation.
Talend enables developers to easily work with MongoDB aggregation operations. With Talend, developers can:
- Pull source data from anywhere, including NoSQL sources, for aggregation in MongoDB.
- Integrate data quickly in an easy-to-use graphical interface, visually mapping data sources and targets without needing to learn new MongoDB aggregation skills or write complex code.
- Perform complex aggregation operations on massive amounts of data quickly and easily.
- Monitor data quality with clearer insight into the completeness, accuracy and integrity of data used in MongoDB aggregation operations.
- Manage MongoDB aggregation and other big data jobs easily, using Talend's simple and intuitive governance tools to schedule, monitor and deploy any big data job.
Learn more about Talend’s big data solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Big Data today and start benefiting from the leading open source big data tool.