The first integration platform vendor to offer developer tooling support for YARN and Hadoop 2.0
Talend 5.4 introduces pioneering big data integration capabilities with significant data management and application integration usability improvements, providing firms unmatched gains in productivity.
Developers will be amazed how much quicker they can get their projects completed. Architects will appreciate the support for new innovative big data features that simplify integration without coding while extending integration reach. Managers will see increased team productivity while lowering operational costs.
Talend v5.4 includes over 100 enhancements. Here are the highlights… download now and start to experience these new features.
- Extended leadership in big data integration
- YARN (MapReduce 2.0) support for better resource allocation
- Visually optimize the design of MapReduce jobs before production
- Real-time statistics for developers running Hadoop jobs
- Big data matching improvements leveraging the new MapReduce architecture
- Big data quality components can be used in MapReduce jobs for performing computationally intensive tasks
- The new data viewer for Hadoop uses a sample set of data so you can quickly build the logic
- Hadoop security with Kerberos to make distributions more secure
- Hadoop data format support (SEQ, JSON, RC, ORC, AVRO)
- New big data platforms (SAP HANA, Pivotal HD) for expanded connectivity
- NoSQL Riak Support
- Bulk-load MongoDB and Cassandra support
… and more
- Seamless cloud integration
- Easily deploy and schedule batch jobs on Amazon with Amazon EC2 support
- Support for Amazon S3 and Google Storage to expand you storage options
- Increased productivity
- Faster start-up time for Studio
- Provides a single unified experience across all products
- Integrated matching for data quality and MDM
- Seamless ESB to BPM development experience
- Talend Data Mapper for all Platforms for visually mapping complex XML and EDI
- Extended event logging in ESB to simplify monitoring and management
- New ESB components through support for the latest Apache Camel release
… and more!